[ddots-l] Re: RealGuitar solutions

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 11:40:29 -0500

Hey Kevin, I've been thinking(uh oh here it comes)

I'll be glad to share my efforts, if you'll just answer me this:

How, in depth please, are you using RealGuitar? I think that's a fair trade, and it'll help me work up a better document.

Do you use the realGuitar GUI interface, or a directized generic interface? How do you select your guitar patches? Don't worry about giving too long or involved an answer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>