[ddots-l] Re: No plug in presets in sonar 5! again.

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:37:47 -0500

Have you tried alt down arro?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cameron Strife
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 12:52 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] No plug in presets in sonar 5! again.

  Hello all.  I've had this happen with two machines at work and now the same
thing is happening with my home machine!  I haven't mixed a track in sonar 5
yet.  Today was the first time I was doing it.  Or, was going to do it.
However, when I went through my sixty or so plug ins, picking a ton at random
to be sure, there are no presets!  In any of them!  Aaahhhhrrgg!  WTF!  I'm
talking about everything from the cake walk to the sonitus effects to my waves
and my freeware plugs etc.  What in god's name is going on here!  This is such
a waste of time.  Why is it that when I open sound forge, the presets are
there.  But they aren't in sonar.  God I wish I still had outboard rack gear
sometimes!

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  And before someone says it, yes, I've tried to open the zero items combo
boxes a few ways.  No luck at all.

  Thanks,

  Cameron.