[ddots-l] recording automation with the FW1884 and sonar

  • From: Cameron Strife <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:53:34 -0500

Hi.  I'm using the FW1884 with Sonar producer 5 and the latest Cake
talking scripts.  I'm working on a podcast and instead of manually
selecting the sound bed track and putting in fade ins and fade outs, I
thought I'd just record the fades in real time.  I haven't done this
before with the FW and it doesn't seem to be working.  Also, I'm having
issues with the EQ with the FW.

If someone's using the FW for automation and for EQ and plug in control,
could you please get in touch with me off list?

Thanks,

Cameron.