[ddots-l] Re: New Daw from Dancing Dots and ADK

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:00:45 -0800

Shawn,

Strange about the noise. Did you order it with the quietest fans available?
Mine is barely perceptible, with 4 fans running. You can also add more
sound-proofing if you wish. Look for acoustic foam and soundproofing kits on
the web.

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California