[ddots-l] Re: Motif Help

  • From: "James Murphy" <maestro_22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:06:40 -0500

Hey Driza whats buddy.
You the Man!
----- Original Message ----- From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 9:20 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Motif Help

my fault, the mode that you want when you are ready to record your different sections in your pattern all together is called the Pattern Chain Record mode in the Blind reference document!! This is totally different form the mode that you need when you are first starting your section, let's say section A, after you choose what instruments you are going to record with on whatever tracks in that section, then you go to a mode called Pattern Record mode! This is when you are first recording your melody or phrases of melodies down! Once again Pattern Record mode is different from Patter Chain Record mode! Once you record your different sections separately in Pattern Record mode, then when ou are ready to put all those sections together then you record them in Pattern Chain Record mode! Hope that is understandable, it's been a minute since I've explained it last! holla!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
----- Original Message ----- From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>