[ddots-l] Motif Help

  • From: "Lex Gillette" <trakstar84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:17:14 -0500

Hi Guys
Does the reference document created by Bryan Smart tell about the pattern chain mode and how to chain the patterns together as well as create each Pattern (pattern a , pattern b, etc.)?

Also, I want to purchase a smart media card for my motif, what size is recommended and what is the technical term for this external memory or would it be called "smart media"?