[ddots-l] Re: Motif AutoLoad demos

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:21:36 -0600

What's up man? Here you go! to turn off the demo's so they don't lode up!

1. Press Song mode button

2. Press the Utility mode button

3. Press the F1 button

4. Press the S.F 4 button

5. You're automatically start out on the demo on/off setting which is at the
top left of the screen, so all you have to do is press the decrease button to
turn the demo's off, then press the store button to save that setting!

Next time you turn the motif on, the demo's shouldn't load and all your song
and pattern slot's should have piano as the default sound on them!  That should
do it! What you do?, get your motif es back! Holla!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats