[ddots-l] Re: Motif AutoLoad demos

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 15:37:13 -0500

What up Driz:

Thanks for the tip...here's another question. I restored this motif to its
original factory settings, and I'm having another problem. I'm loading midi
files into it, and I had already configured these files with a different motif
es last year. Now, after resetting this motif that i have now to its original
factory settings, and when I load these files into it, I'm getting a monofonic
trumpet sound mixed in with the rest of the tracks in alot of the songs. Also,
it doesn't seem to be reading all the instruments properly from the midi file,
and as I said, these instruments had already been assigned in a different motif
es, so it should be reading everything properly shouldn't it?

Omar Binno