[ddots-l] Loading Sample Packs In Session Drummer 3

  • From: "josh stundon" <joshstundon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 14:16:32 +0000

Hi all.
I was thinking of purchasing a merengue sample pack from producersvault.com and
before and was wondering how they are loaded into  session drummer 3? Would I
have to create a folder in session drummer 3 and title it “Merengue Sample
Pack” or something. Also, the sample pack contains synth samples as well,
pianos and saxophones. Would I have to load these into a different sampler like
dimension pro? If so, how would I do this and what would I have to do? Here is
the sample pack.

http://www.producersvault.com/Producers_Vault/Mambo_Urbano_Merengue_Electronico_Loops_Samples_Apple_Loops_REX.html

Also, is this a very long process or can it be done quickly? When sample packs
are bought do they come in individual files?

I have never used sample packs before so any help would be much appreciated!

All the best,

Josh