[ddots-l] Re: Lap top suggestion

  • From: "John Sanfilippo" <vze33fba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 00:32:21 -0500

Well, as of right now and what I understand, screen access to Sonar
requires one resolution setting, while screen access to Sibelius
requires another screen resolution setting. So having both softwares on
one machine and having to swithch between them is going to be, somewhat
inconvenient.

Someone chime in and correct me if I'm wrong here.

One solution might be to get a fairly standard laptop for your Sibelius
machine, and be very careful about getting another very suped up laptop
with quality components for your Sonar machine.

Just my thoughts.

js