[ddots-l] Re: Kontakt2

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:03:47 +0200

hi all:
just wana tell u that i bought the dymention pro, and its great synth, and accessible.

Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this
about."
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)

Email and msn and yahoo :
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID:
goldenear82@xxxxxxxxx