[ddots-l] Re: JAWS Crashing

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 22:11:53 -0500

I have the Soundmax card, but I am not having any trouble.

At 08:14 AM 10/9/2006, Omar Binno wrote:
My computer came with a SoundMax digital audio soundcard as its default card. Does anyone else on here have that card? Can anyone recommend other soundcards that are better with JAWS? I just looked up the soundmax on the net, and it seems that people have encountered problems with it in the past.

Omar Binno