[ddots-l] Re: JAWS Crashing

  • From: HF <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:44:09 -0400

Gord,
These are real issues that folks are having.

I know that you have a magic wand and everything works fine for you. But that's
obviously not the case for everyone else, I can tell by the sheer volume and
attention that this thread has gotten.

I agree that more solutions should be forthcoming, but telling someone that it
works fine for you is neither constructive nor helpful.
To stop trying to find resolutions for problems that folks are having on the
Dancing Dots
list, will serve noone.

In order to properly look ahead, you must remember or at least be reminded of
where you've been.

HF