[ddots-l] Re: Installing Sibelius Speaking with Jaws 6.2

  • From: "John Sanfilippo" <vze33fba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 07:54:02 -0400

Hi Bill,

I'm wondering a few things:

1. Have you tried uninstalling sib speak and reinstalling it?

2. The location of jaws scripts is under documents and settings (at
least under windows xp it is), not in the jaws program folder. Perhaps
you can let the install program find the folder instead of mannually
searching for it.

 3. What version of windows are you running?

4. Just a point, The latest accessible version of sibelius I know of is
3.13.

Hopefully others can offer more.

Js