[ddots-l] Re: How do you completely uninstall Sonar?

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 11:04:43 -0500

I know I might open a cann of something here, but I personally don't use or
advise  using those registry cleaners. They (at least for the times I tried
them out) caused more issues than they solved. The registry is a very
delicate place, and unless you go installing and uninstalling programs allot
(reinstalling the same program doesn't count), no reason to suffer those
utilities. I know not everybody can do it, but if you had to, manual
cleaning is the best way IMO.

Regards, D!J!X!