[ddots-l] Re: Good news for me

  • From: "THOMAS DE ROSA" <tomdenyc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:28:19 -0500

Nice job,

Tom
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Greg Brayton
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 9:23 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Good news for me

  Sending this out to all my friends!

  New C D.

  Called Believin' is seein'.

  The order link is up on my web page and I think this is the best thing I've
done so far.

  My good friend from Sweden, Jorgen Hansson, did the mixing, Keyboards, and
much of the drum work. Jorgen is also blind, and we met each other via the
internet through him checking out the music on my web sight. He said he really
liked it, and that he would like to work together, I think what he meant was
that he could make it sound better, and by golly that's what he's done. No
kidding. I've never sounded this good before. The man has done magic with my
music. Soon I'll put up links for each song, but right now you can hear a bit
of it by going to the,

  One of Greg's new projects link.

  That'll give you an idea. Hope you enjoy what you hear, and that you might
even consider getting some for your friends for Christmas.

  My wife Sally has the artwork looking real nice, some good stories included
and she helped with writing some of the tunes too.

  http://www.gbrayton.com

  That'll get you where you need to go to check things out.

  Let me know what you think if you have a minute.

  Thanks much,

  Sincerely

  Greg Brayton