[ddots-l] Re: CakeTalking and JAWS 8

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:43:35 -0500

Dave:
It's good to hear from you. How are things going? I hope you will be coming to ACB this summer to rock out with us. There is one rather troublesome bug when using CT5 with Jaws 8. The track navigation functions where you press numbers on the keypad while holding down the control key are not working properly. We suggest that you keep jaws 7 or 7.1 on your system for runningCT.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Wilkinson" <davewilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>