[ddots-l] Good news for me

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:23:44 -0500

Sending this out to all my friends!

New C D.

Called Believin' is seein'.

The order link is up on my web page and I think this is the best thing I've
done so far.

My good friend from Sweden, Jorgen Hansson, did the mixing, Keyboards, and much
of the drum work. Jorgen is also blind, and we met each other via the internet
through him checking out the music on my web sight. He said he really liked it,
and that he would like to work together, I think what he meant was that he
could make it sound better, and by golly that's what he's done. No kidding.
I've never sounded this good before. The man has done magic with my music. Soon
I'll put up links for each song, but right now you can hear a bit of it by
going to the,

One of Greg's new projects link.

That'll give you an idea. Hope you enjoy what you hear, and that you might even
consider getting some for your friends for Christmas.

My wife Sally has the artwork looking real nice, some good stories included and
she helped with writing some of the tunes too.

http://www.gbrayton.com

That'll get you where you need to go to check things out.

Let me know what you think if you have a minute.

Thanks much,

Sincerely

Greg Brayton