[ddots-l] Re: Garritan jazz and big band 3 installation

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:47:36 -0000

Yup.  Either drag and drop as you did or, creat the appropriate folder,
modify the downloaded lisence key name and create the registry key.  Either
method works and as you said, cane be used on multiple machines.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794