[ddots-l] Re: Garritan jazz and big band 3 installation

  • From: "Fr. Tim Devine CC" <fathertim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 19:39:56 -0500

Thanks for the info, Steve.

                I am glad to have everything up and running well.  I will
have to email you sometime to get some samples of what you've done with JABB
3 and Dimension Pro.  My email is:

fathertim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you use drop box, maybe you could set up a "steve and Tim" folder for me
to hear your stuff.

God bless,

Tim