[ddots-l] Re: Fwd: 50% off Sibelius 4 upgrades - December 11th to 15th

  • From: "John Henry" <henryjdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:41:51 -0000

Dear John,

Though late (as usual!), just offering my absolute empathy.

I don't think Kev and some others realise the enormous difficulties and
frustrations of blind students, never mind  us teachers having to too and
fro between versions of the same programme.  As I have banged on about many
times on this list, I think it deeply sad and disappointing that David,
having done some outstanding work on SS and, in fact, built up great
expectations for the future, has decided obviously to transfer his loyalties
entirely to the ever-quickening releases of Sonar and thus to abandon us Sib
users.  This is not meant to be a criticism, but over the last two years it
is simply a fact !

Good luck to you and all.

Cheers,

JDH