[ddots-l] Re: Slightly OT: Advice needed

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 12:19:16 -0000

Hey Jim!

Whereabouts do you live, in the UK or the States/elsewhere?

Out of interest, if you live in the UK, there's a college in Hereford called
the RNC, (The Royal National College), and I studied there for some 2 years,
and learnt a great deal about recording, not so much about the computer
side, but enough to give me a good kick start in to using Sonar etc.

Regards

Mike