[ddots-l] Re: FW: FW: Re: Repeating, the last question

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 12:57:18 -0800

MessageKevin,

I understood from Ramy that all he wanted was to repeat the last x bars of the
song, right up to the final bar line. For that, he doesn't need any D.S. al
Segno. All he needs is a right-facing repeat bar  at the point where he wants
the repeat to begin. The final bar line fills the need for the left-facing
repeat.

Dave