[ddots-l] Re: External Sound Card recommendations please

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:31:40 +0100

I have a Tascam FW1884 control surface here. It has a sound card built into it and a 4 port MIDI interface. I love it. It has 9 motorised faders. We have created a document about all of it's functions. This will save you having to download the manual and troll through all of that documentation. You will find the FW1884 document over on:

http://www.philmuir.com/fw1884.html

Enjoy!

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,