[ddots-l] Re: External Sound Card recommendations please

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:47:41 -0400

I've a right of mind to go higher up on the company.

At this point if I can't install the old cue mix drivers with my 8pre, I'm
about to bring the thing back.
Clients in my studio don't understand how to use this stuff, that's why I get
payed, and if its not accessible, and if I can't use it what's the point it
sits in my studio.  At least I was able to to get the m-audio stuff working
with the Jaws cursor, and the older motu drivers at least worked with Tim's hot
spots.
On another note the card is solid, and hasn't failed it terms of stability, yes
even with Vista.
So all in all I may end up keeping the thing.