[ddots-l] Re: Ensoniq's Mirage

  • From: "david" <david.hindmarch1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:12:04 -0000

MessageI wonder whither, john ramm, is following this, he did the brailing of
the VFX manual, whilst I was doing my degree, but I do think he wrote some
material on the mirage, I shall have a look and get back to you, it is all in
grade2 Braille but if that's okay, then I can get back to you.
I believe it was an 8 bit sampler, but there was some king of add on filter.
Memories.