[ddots-l] Re: Ensoniq's Mirage

  • From: "david" <david.hindmarch1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 20:55:38 -0000

I think the mirage is made by Ensoniq. They are an American company, and a very
long time ago I used to have one. I haven't heard anything of Ensoniq since the
early nineties. they may have a website,  if it will help I could post you the
brail manual for the VFX-sd but it may not be aplicable.   best of luck.