[ddots-l] Re: Ensoniq's Mirage

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:07:07 -0800

Do you have a MIDI interface?  If you do, just run a cable from MIDI OUT
of the Mirage to MIDI IN of the inteface and from IDI OUT of the
interface to MIDI IN of the module.  Then, in Sonar's MIDI devices menu
assign the MIDI IN and MIDI OUT ports correctly and you  should be able
to trigger the module from the Mirage.
I don't think the manual is necessary for this as it's just standard
operating procedure regardless of equipment involved.
K.