[ddots-l] Re: Configuring and chosing midi-channels

  • From: "Mario Markovina" <mariomarkovina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 23:13:03 +0200

You can when in sonar go to file manue, than to new, then in the edit field of the new dialog you must write a name for the project, than shift tab and you wil there find a number of choices, select one that beggines with AAA, and don't forget to press f6 after your project is loaded. I hope this helpes.

Best regards

Mario
----- Original Message ----- From: "Efren Chavez" <efrenchavez91@xxxxxxxxx>