[ddots-l] Re: Configuring and chosing midi-channels

  • From: Efren Chavez <efrenchavez91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:53:08 -0400

Hey go to your documents, press enter on calkwalk, press enter again,
then  enter on sample  content, hit a till you here tripple a midi
softsynth tts1. Click enter on that, that should be a good start. It
has 16 midi tracks assigned to the TTS1. It comes with its own
patches. You will use your keyboard as a controller. Like Rui said
make sure you have your keyboard assigned.

--
 Efren Chavez