[ddots-l] Re: Cakewalk V100 Studio audio controller and control surface?

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dancing Dots Technical Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:43:47 -0400

Hi, Stacy,

I'll ask Bryan to comment on specifics but I can say that we have not sold
too many of these units.  On paper, they look like a great deal but I can
imagine that one potential downside to acquiring this all-in-one audio
solution is that, if it goes down, you are totally out of the game.  That
is, as opposed to having separate mixer, audio interface, and control
surface in a modular set up that most audio producers I know do have.

If you do end up wanting to order one, please contact us at Dancing Dots.
Current price is 499 USD.

Best,

Bill