[ddots-l] Re: [Bulk] internet explorer

  • From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:04:48 -0700

You're either running a 32-bit operating system or a 64-bit operating system,
and Internet Explorer will be constructed to work with that. I'm pretty sure
you can't independently decide to run a 32-bit IE on a 64-bit Operating System.
Let's see what the masses say.
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort to
my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area. But I'll try to
remedy that situation.