[ddots-l] Blind instal of Sonar page location & more...

  • From: "Billy Ray Legendary" <legendary1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:02:30 -0800

Dear Listers,

I had a catastrophic drive failure a few months ago, so I haven't been around for a while with a business to run, new bride, etc.

I am finally getting around to reinstalling Sonar, CakeTalking, Sound cards and the like. I seem to remember a page where it led one through what to expect while doing a blind install of Sonar. I can't seem to find that page... this is somewhat important, because for whatever reason, I can not upgrade to Sonar 7.01 & 7.02. Sonar can't see Sonar 7.00 on my system for some reason. Obviously, I have to do this before installing CakeTalking on my system.

#1, any suggestions as to the core problem would be appreciated, but if not, #2, would anyone know where that blind install of Sonar page might be?

   Thanks much!

Billy