[ddots-l] Being Selective with Autotune 5?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:19:42 -0400

Hi folks.

I can correct pitch 2 bars at a time with V Vocal, or simply autocorrect a whole track or tracks with Autotune 5. But, how do I process parts of tracks with Autotune, that is, be more selective with it? I often find that I like what it does with 80% or so of a vocal track, but want to have it not process certain portions where its effect is too noticeable, or otherwise bothersome.

Any tips?

thanks
Chris