[ddots-l] antares auto-tune

  • From: "Berhane Kidane" <bkw11@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:53:46 -0400

Hi folks. I had earlier version of Antares auto-tune4. Now, I upgraded it to
auto-tune7. I also got auto-tune5 in order to keep the projects I had with
auto-tune4. However, when I installed the auto-tune5, it also installed the Evo
and the Harmony EFX. When I go to my project and check it, my audio tracks
don't work. In the input of the audio tracks, instead of saying left or right
MOTU PCI Analog 1, it says Left MOTU analog PCI Bank1. It doesn't say analog,
it says bankA. So, my question is why it changed from analog to bankA? and are
those auto-tune5 and 7 are accessible?
Thank you,
Berhane