[ddots-l] Re: Autotune

  • From: "Rod Alcidonis" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:00:22 -0500

Yes, on that song, the effect was inserted very slightly. but, on other
songs, like those from the carribean, the effect is use much more. Also, it
is used somewhat in the Uncle Cracker song, "follow me." The rap and RMB
guys are starting to use it too.

Rod

Rod
MSN: roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx
IM: Roddy12RA

"For it is a very remarkable thing that there are no men, not even the
insane, so dull and stupid that they cannot put words together in a manner
to convey their thoughts." (Philosopher Descartes).

"No power on earth can stop an idea whose time has come."  Victor Hugo.