[ddots-l] Re: Autotune

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:55:00 -0000

It's a piece of software that is used to copy protect among otherthings,
Autotune.  It has been
known to majorly screw up hard drives.  I have red of several people who, after
installing Pace on
there systems, experienced there PC hanging or even worse, crashing.  The only
way they managed to
fix this was to an unconditional format of the hard drive and start all over
again.