[dd251] Paul Hardy/Hertford/FR/HertsCC is out of the office.

  • From: <paul.hardy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dd251@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:08:04 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  20/08/2002 and will not return until
02/09/2002.

The information in this message should be regarded as
confidential and is intended for the addressee only unless
explicitly stated. If you have received this message in error
it must be deleted and the sender notified. The views
expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily
those of Hertfordshire County Council unless explicitly
stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or received
from Hertfordshire County Council may be intercepted and
read by the Council. Interception will only occur to ensure
compliance with Council policies or procedures or
regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or for the
purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email
system.