[softwarelist] Re: setting tabs in OPro

  • From: Jim Nagel <opro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:05:45 GMT

David Pilling  wrote on 26 Jan:

>>You do use a "left-click"?? And you do click on the blank field ABOVE
>>the Cm/inch bar, do you??

> Can you see existing tabs in documents.

Ah, yes, now that I do ^Tab on an existing document (the OPro manual),
I see what the tab indication looks like.  I had been clicking on the
ruler itself, not the blank area above it.

(Too bad the illustration in the manual, p.61, doesn't actually show
any tab markers in place.)

> I think you can also create tabs by entering a value and pressing OK.
> (maybe).

Confirmed.  I think I did try that before but must have looked in
wrong pace for a result or botched something.

Thanks.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603