[softwarelist] Re: a few questions

  • From: "M.Bellamy" <M.Bellamy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:35:19 +0100

Peter Prewett wrote:
Bernard Veasey wrote:
The key symbol is shown when trying to move/drag a locked
object. Perhaps double-clicking the first word and
right-clicking the end of the last word of the desired
selection would be easier in this situation.

I am using the default settings for Windows and not selected
anything to be locked.
So how do I ensure that the lock function only works when I want
it too?
It is annoying when ever a selection is made that the key icon
appears.

I suspect you may be holding too long before dragging the mouse and OPro thinks you're trying to move the Master frame (which will be locked by default), rather than highlight text. If you click-wait-drag this will happen, if you click-drag it shouldn't.

Matt