[softwarelist] Re: Text format in OvPro 2.77

  • From: "John Grogan" <johngrogan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:40:06 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 8:59 AM
Subject: [softwarelist] Re: Text format in OvPro 2.77

If John wants to use B and I to select all Hull variants in OP as things
stand, 'Hull.Light' and 'Hull.Light.Oblique' must be renamed.  But this
isn't as simple as it might appear - I can do it for you, John, if you
care to send me me your entire Hull font directory.)

Hello, Chris,

Thanks for the offer but there's really no need. With these odd fonts, I'm quite happy to select the variant I want from the sub-menu. As I explained in my previous note, I was really just trying to highlight the apparently unnecessary inconsistency with some fonts between the default selection and the N selection.

Regards
John Grogan