[softwarelist] Re: Ovation W to pdf

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:20:04 +0100

In message <48641AF8.7010006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

I think it does mean though I have to remember to set the choices each time I use Ovation Pro for Windows, as it is a global setting rather than a document saving.

Erm. Would it do any harm to leave direct PS on all the time? Obviously not for non-PS printers.

Sometimes I think graphics look better using the Win PS drivers. Perhaps even that is a result of screening not being set up correctly in the documents.