[softwarelist] OPro Printing to PDF Problem

  • From: "lists (ww)" <lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:18:54 +1200

OPro crashes my Iyonix when I go to print a file to PDF. 'Ovation Pro
... internal error ... type 5 ...' and the machine becomes useless. On
one occasion I was faced with a red screen and with filer windows
faintly visible. A reset is required each time.

Whereas, another OPro file I have prints successfully to PDF. To
check this, I just tried it again now.

So it's apparently the actual document.
I tried saving it as DDL. Same error - machine crashes.

How can I 'clean up' this problematic OPro document?

OPro 2.77
PrintPDF v0.45 then upgraded to
PrintPDF v0.52 same result
GPL Ghostscript 8.54 - RISC OS 1.04