[softwarelist] Interesting printing problem/solution

  • From: Chris Bell <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 15:44:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I've been battling to get an OvPro document to print correctly.  It
contains text and drawfile images and displays correctly on-screen.
But printing results in half of the drawfiles and, bizarrely, half of
OvPro's text underlines being changed from a solid to a dashed
linestyle.

The drawfiles contain a mixture of solid and dashed linestyles and, in
one of them, the last drawn item is dashed.  All lines in the OvPro doc
after that (ie. in frames at a higher level) are dashed until the next
drawfile which happens to have dashed lines followed by solid lines -
if there is one!

If only one drawfile causes this problem, it can be placed at the last
(most forward) level (ie. with nothing following it to get corrupted).
But although this fixes normal printing, the problem resurfaces when
printing more than one page on the same sheet (eg thumbnails).

Does anyone know which app might be causing this problem?  I'm using
OvPro 2.77, Printers 1.72 and PS3 1.17.

Chris Bell.