[softwarelist] Re: A6 booklet production

  • From: M Harding <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 17:14:26 +0000 (GMT)

In article <KBrypYEYBYTNFw28@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Hi,

> In message <51a0daf646riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, M Harding
> <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >A6 booklets via OvPro

> The obvious way is to produce your document as a series of A4 (or
> A5, or A6) pages, and then use the 'booklet' print format which
> will put you 4 pages on each side of A4 paper, leaving you with a
> cutting and folding job.

> There is a document inside the Imposition applet which explains all
> this, and maybe some material in the OP manual, and it has been
> discussed here in the past.

My apologies if I'm treading a well-worn path.

However, I have the !Imposit applet v.1.02 installed, and although the
documentation mentions ticking 'Use half-sections', I can't see that
anywhere in the Printer dialogue. But then, I can never find things in
the supermarket either. 8-)

Michael Harding
Rev. Preb. M.D. Harding   riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx