[cst_board] Re: Summer League Swim Meet

  • From: Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carrie Rogers <carogers26@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:22:34 -0600

Carrie, it would be our preference if your team could attend a meet we already
have scheduled. We could accommodate you on Wednesday the 17th.

We are reluctant to add an additional Wednesday meet due to the difficulty of
obtaining volunteers on a weekday and because we already have 6 meets scheduled
in the 6 weeks of the season leading up to City Meet.

Thoughts?
Heidi

On April 15, 2015, at 4:37 PM, Carrie Rogers <carogers26@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Heidi,

This is Carrie Rogers, Head Coach of SCCA swim team. It was good to see you
last night. Our team is in need of another away swim meet and we were hoping we
could swim with you Wednesday June 24th or Wednesday July 1st? Please let me
know if you have availability in your meet schedule to host us. I appreciate
your help and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Carrie Rogers
(970)988-1444

Sent from my iPhone