[cst_board] Re: Summer League Swim Meet

  • From: RENEE OSTERGREN <rostergren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 22:13:45 -0600

Sounds like a great idea. My vote would probably be for June 24th, but would
also support the 1st. Just thinking about that holiday week.

Renée Ostergren
~ enjoy the now ~

On Apr 15, 2015, at 7:54 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Carrie it was nice to see you at the meeting too last night. Currently we are
not hosting nor attending a meet on either of those Wednesdays. I've copied
the rest of our board and our coaches on this email to see if they think we
could manage another meet.

We will get back to you soon.
Heidi

On April 15, 2015, at 4:37 PM, Carrie Rogers <carogers26@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Heidi,

This is Carrie Rogers, Head Coach of SCCA swim team. It was good to see you
last night. Our team is in need of another away swim meet and we were hoping
we could swim with you Wednesday June 24th or Wednesday July 1st? Please let
me know if you have availability in your meet schedule to host us. I
appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Carrie Rogers
(970)988-1444

Sent from my iPhone