[cst_2014_board] Re: State Meet

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Village Green Swim Team'" <vggators@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 19:28:21 -0600

Thanks Shawn.  Yes, the coaches are covered – we are more concerned about the
team.  We do expect parents to have personal insurance, so perhaps this is how
this was thought of in the past.  However, this could be a gray area, and as
you know, this is tested only when there is an issue.

We will look into K&K.  Do you carry it just for the summer months that swim
team is in session?  Do you happen to know the cost?

Much thanks and good luck with the meet tomorrow.  I cannot be there, as work
will keep me away.  I hope your team does well and enjoys your time at
Collindale.

Thanks!

-Heidi