[cst_board] Registration almost ready

  • From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 20:26:00 -0600

Hello All -

Several items today.

First, I'm actually landing in Denver around 4:52 on Wednesday, so I'll be coming straight to the meeting. Please start (and take any notes) if I am a little late.

Second, I believe online Registration is ready to go! I need to have Marlene do some proof-reading for me, and I can show you what it will look like at the meeting, but I'm thinking this should be relatively straightforward to our last year members and not to bad for new members.

Some of the details I will need to review with the board are:

List of "required" agreements. Currently I have:
- Medical waiver
- Liability waiver
- Swimmer responsibilities
- Parent responsibilities
- Photo Opt In

Also, for pricing, they do it by overall discounts. Since we had a fee structure where we had a $5 discount for child #2 and $10 for child #3-5, this currently looks like this:
- Swimmer fee, $160
- 2 swimmers, $5 discount
- 3 swimmers, $15 discount
- 4 swimmers, $25 discount
- 5 swimmers, $35 discount
I also have $50 for the volunteer discount with some text for two checks, but we should make sure this is clear.

I have looked at the info packet from last year, and we should try to leverage that to this year (as it was really good, in my opinion).

Looking forward to a good season!

Go Collindale, John