[cst_board] Joining Us at Collindale for a Meet

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sammieguay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 16:45:27 -0600

Hi Parkwood Pool Swim Team! I am just reaching out to see if you have an
opening in your schedule to join us at our pool for one of the meets we are
hosting. We like that you are a pool that is nearby.

We are hosting Willow Springs on Saturday June 13

We are hosting Village Green on Wednesday June 17

We are hosting Westfield on Saturday July 11

If you have an opening on any of those days - and you want to come to our
pool - please let us know.

Thanks and have a great day!

Heidi Mechtenberg

CAPS President